Sunday, July 20, 2008

Working Woman

So, I've been working all weekend.  Ugh.  I'm exhausted.  On a positive note though - the president of our company is giving the two of us that worked all weekend 4 days off!! :)  She's so awesome!  She decided to give us double comp time for our time this weekend, which means, I basically get a whole week of vacation free!! (well, except for the time I had to work this weekend... two days free... whatever... I'll take it!)
Tomorrow marks week 22 - I think of our pregnancy... I'm so tired I can't even think straight!  Good thing I have that little ticker on here to keep me aware of how much time I have left!  The little one is moving around and growing like crazy.  I'm trying to keep it fed and rested! :) 
 So we are going to be home August 22 - August 31.  As usual, we will be splitting our time in Cadillac and Alpena - Caddy the first part, Alpena, the second this time... We will also be doing baby showers in each of those places on the respective weekends... Look forward to invitations whenever I get around to getting the info to my moms!! :)
 Well, the dogs are snoring at my feet, nick is in sleeping and it's raining outside.  Sounds like at good time to be in bed!!
 I will post this weeks belly pic - sometime this week!

No comments: