Sunday, July 13, 2008

Like a Bird in the Spring

Well, I do believe the nesting has begun...  I'm pretty sure this is how a bird feels in the spring!  This weekend I was going crazy cleaning and organizing and whatnot. I put together the last of our bookshelves and unpacked 4 totes of books and put up some shelves and some pictures and sconces and whatnot that have been needing to find homes.  So we are now down to a very small stack of stuff in the living room that still needs to be put away.  There's a couple more shelves that need to be put up and then I think that should about do it! :)  Super exciting!  This week or next weekend, I will put together the shelf unit that I got for the bathroom so we can get that cleaned up as well.
I went to work for a few hours today... big deadline tomorrow and another on Friday... ugh. It's going to be another long week!!! Hopefully that will be the end of it for at least a couple weeks, but I'm not going to hold my breath!
Anyway, that's about it for now.  Tomorrow is another doctors appointment and we get to hear the heartbeat of this little one again.  The baby has been moving like crazy and really beating on me this week.  It's the coolest feeling, but sometimes I need to push it around a little so that I can sit comfortably!!  Tomorrow is also the beginning of our 21 weeks, so I will post another belly shot either tomorrow or Tuesday, whenever I get the time! :)
Oh yeah, and I did go to Babies-R-Us this weekend because the one in Annapolis opened up, so I got to check out all the cute stuff and I tried to contain myself, but I still bought a few crib sheets (for the crib we have yet to get) and some cut little receiving blankets!  I can't wait to get the crib and the rest of the stuff for the nursery so I can start putting it all together!! :)  Gotta love baby stuff!!!

No comments: