Saturday, November 29, 2008

Daddy's Birthday

Today was Nick's first birthday as a Daddy!  We didn't do much since we've been so busy at home with Isabelle and company and whatnot.   But he got some relaxing in and got to play some video games that he's been wanting to play but hasn't had time.  He also spent some good quality time with his little girl. :)  It's so sweet to watch them together.  I just love it. :)

Grandma and Grandpa Lumsden left yesterday to go back home.  We are expecting Grandma Flint and Grandpa Brunk in a couple weeks and Grandma and Grandpa Hietikko around Christmas.  Little Isabelle is going to get so much love!!!

Anyway, not much else going on today.  It's just been relaxing.  I've been sleepy, but took a little nap with Belle this afternoon... I have been having a hard time getting enough fluids though!  Breastfeeding really sucks the energy and the fluid out of you!  I have a headache that just won't go away because I'm a bit dehydrated, but I hate taking stuff for it because I don't want the meds to get into her system.  But I'm working on drinking lots and lots of water and juice and trying to keep up with her eating demands!

Here are a couple pictures for you to enjoy.  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and had safe travels!


1 comment:

Amy Starkey said...

just checking it to see how baby isabelle is doing?!? good i hope. hope you are doing good too. when does your mom come out?? well, i'm washing baby clothes and blankets and such this weekend and putting the nursery together! yeah! have a wonderful weekend.