Monday, November 24, 2008

Isabelle Marie


Just a quick post before I head off to bed for some much needed rest.  Miss Isabelle Marie Lumsden joined the world Thursday morning weighing in at 7 lbs 1.7 oz and measuring 20 inches long.  She is such a beautiful little angel!!!  We love her to death! :)  Here are a couple pics for now.  I will get more posted eventually... I actually have been a really bad mommy so far and haven't taken many pictures...  But here are some to tie you all over! :)








4 comments:

Erin said...

OMG I am so happy for you Congrats! Isabelle is so adorable!

How did it all go?

Amy Starkey said...

Yeah! I'm so happy to see her, finally! :) hehe...j/k, I know you are a busy momma now! She looks so cute, but I'm ready for some more pictures! Hope things are going well at home, I might try to give you a call today! Congrats again! Nate and I cannot wait to meet her!!!

Kiki said...

YAY! Jen I am so happy for you and nick. She is beautiful!!

Life 102 said...

Congrats you guys! She's so sweet and cute. Have fun being parents.
Jenn