Wednesday, August 20, 2008

While I'm Waiting...

While I'm waiting for my freaking drawings to do their business, I'm going get rid of a little of this frustration.

So, today at work (still there by the way...) was not much better than yesterday. In fact, I'm thinking it might even have been a little worse. I'm not really sure why people think that they are the only ones whose stuff matters... Our freaking landscape architect just doesn't get that his damn trees are going to go in AFTER my site is graded and that I'm not going to grade around something for a damn tree... I don't have time for that and it's just not going to work!!! If he wants a tree put there, put a tree there... they'll plant it. Has he never been in the woods??? Does he not know that trees can, infact, grow on slopes??? WTF???? Ugh... So frustrating...

Okay, my drawing is back up and running... I'm going to try to finish up and get home at a relatively decent time...

No comments: