Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hormones and Work... Not a good combination...

Well, before I get started on this day, here is the 26 week photo.  I can't believe we are almost 6 months already... Only another week and we are there... It's crazy how fast time goes by!

So, this day was probably the one of the worst so far... I'm telling you, these hormones don't take stupid people well... I had to take my pregnant butt outside for a breather this afternoon so that I wouldn't go on a murdering streak... Although there's no saying how long I'll be able to stay away from that!!  I swear to god people just push all the buttons at the same time to see what will happen... It's like the giant red "do not push" button that people can't seem to resist... I don't know what the hell the problem is, but it's not good.  And the doctor says "fresh air" is all that I can do... no happy pills for this pregnant lady. :(  Anyway, I was warned about this "east coast" work mentality before we moved out here and I didn't believe it until I got here and started working.  I can't believe how many people are so willing to throw others under the bus just to try to save their own asses instead of stepping up and taking responsibility for themselves... It's killing me.  All I can say, is I am SOOO proud to be from the Mid-West where we all know what a little hard work is and people actually treat other people with respect... Can't wait to get back to that... ugh... Anyway, the goulash is ready and I am so looking forward to that!!! A great way to end the day!!! :)

See you all in a few short days!! :)

No comments: