Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sick

So, yesterday I was so sick... I don't know what the deal was, but both Belle and I slept all day. I mean, all day. I think I was up for a total of 4 hours and Belle was up a little longer than that cause she was up with Nick while I slept a little and took a shower (although this is what I found when I got out of the shower...)So, anyway, I'm feeling better today. Still a bit on the sleepy side, but at least my entire body isn't aching and I'm not freezing my butt off... Belle seemed to be doing much better today too. She was up her normal amount, or maybe a little more because she only slept about 20 minutes of her usual 1-2 hour afternoon nap. Well, it was really warm out today, so we had the windows open and it was still 78 degrees in here... so, our little Pumpkin was dressed up in her cute little jean dress (with no tights!) and short sleeves for once. This was during her 20 minute nap this afternoon! :)
Anyway, only one more week until I have to go back to work... :( But lucky for us, Grandma Lumsden is coming to visit this weekend! :) That's all for now... I have to start getting up early tomorrow, so I'm going to go get ready for bed.

Oh - just thought I'd let you all know that Belle is now sleeping about 6 hours at a time at night. Friday night she slept from about 7:30 until 3am!!! It was AWESOME!!!! :) Oh yeah, and she's been sleeping in her crib since last Sunday and she's doing great in it! I think she likes it better - Dad's snoring doesn't wake her up anymore! :)

No comments: