Monday, June 21, 2010

Deals this Week

I am pretty proud of myself this week. I totally rocked it out in the savings, unfortunately, I am also trying to pack for the upcoming move and when I keep going buck-wild buying stuff, it's just that much more to pack and find a place for!!! It's starting to be a terrible addiction... But I'm really hoping that I'll have enough stuff so that when another baby comes along and things are tighter, I won't have to buy stuff... We'll see how it goes! Here are my deals for the week (so far - just read about a few more great deals at Target that I'll have to stop in for tomorrow).

Target (okay, so I made 3 trips to Target in the last 3 days, so this is kind of just a total here and the list is long... SORRY!):
4- J&J Baby Body wash
2- J&J Baby lotion
2- Wii Classic Controllers (these were father's day presents - NOT on sale...)
1- Candy
1- Welsch's Grape Juice
1 - Can Campbell's Spaghetti and Meatballs
2- Boxes Quaker Oatmeal
1- Box Lipton Tea
3- 10 packs Ivory bar soap
4- Olay Total Effects Body Wash
2- Boxes Kleenex hand towels
1- 3pk Scotch packaging tape
1- Roll Scotch wrapping paper
1- Pack Huggies Little Swimmers
6- Renuzit Air Freshners
2- Glade fabric freshners
1- Real Simple Magazine (just for fun... No coupons here)
2- Aveeno Body Wash
1- Satin Care shave gel
1- Nivea Q10 Men's shave gel
2- Pine sol cleaner
4- Scrubbing Bubbles cleaners (various types)
10- Sobe lifewater (these are SOOO yummy!)
8- Littlest Pet Shop toys
1 - Clean and clear face wash
1 - Bag Caribou coffee beans
Weekly stuff: Loaf of bread, milk, lactaid milk
Total Spent: $114.60 (damn Wii remotes totally threw this off!!!)
Total Saved: $109.38

Rite Aid
1- Gillette Fusion Proglide Power razor
6- Sample packs of Tugaboo diapers (12 diapers)
2- boxes U by Kotex products
2- Orajel toddler toothpaste
2- AirWick iMotion air freshners
1- Finish Quantumatic automatic dispenser
2 - Physician's Formula makeup
Total Spent: $15.11
Total Saved: $84.05 (I love this store!) OH! AND I'll get $8 in refunds from this stuff...

CVS
1- Colgate Total toothpaste
1- Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor
2- Off Clip On repellants
Total Spent: $3.54
Total Saved: $32.92 (started with $8 ECBs, ended with $7 ECBs)

And I think we are offically going to have a delicious smelling new house with all the air freshners I got at fabulous deals this week! :)

No comments: