Thursday, March 25, 2010

So Proud!

Just a real quick post because I am so proud of my girl tonight (and every night). I was changing her diaper for bed and singing the itsy bitsy spider and guys - my 16 MONTH OLD knows the MOVES for the Itsy Bitsy Spider!!!! That girl has the whole thing down from the spider climbing up to the sun coming out... It's amazing... :)

And tonight I taught her to stay "stinky butt butt". I bet her teachers are going to LOVE that one! She kept saying "daddy stinky butt butt" while I was changing her poopy diaper... it was quite hilarious. She has also learned to point and shake her hand and say "that's a bad dog!" which really sounds more like "that buck duck" but we say "bad dog" so I THINK that's what she's trying to say! :)

And finally - we got a new truck tonight. It's a 2009 Chevy Silverado. Pretty nice. Belle LOVES the bed of it. I put her in it while we were trying to finish things up at the dealership so she wouldn't run out in the parking lot, then she wouldn't come back out. She's so silly. I'll post pics tomorrow...

No comments: