Friday, February 5, 2010

We've got attitude, yes we do! We've got attitude, how 'bout you?

Isabelle's latest thing is throwing a temper tantrum over everything. For instance - Thursday morning, I took her to daycare and when we got there, I opened the door and she ran in to see her friends... well, nobody was in the room yet, so what does she do? She throws herself down on the floor, starts stamping her feet and crying... and then the teacher and her friends walk in, she gets up and runs over and gives them a hug... It's so funny (and not all at the same time). I generally just laugh at her, which just makes her more angry. Yesterday, I actually laid down on the kitchen floor with her and started stamping my feet and yelling... then she got up, looked at me and walked away like I was crazy or something. :) hehee!! She's just too much right now... Enjoy the video - she wanted a bottle of milk (which, mind you, was in the microwave - FOR A WHOLE 30 SECONDS!!! LORD HAVE MERCY!!!)

Well, apparently blogger sucks and will not let me upload videos - EVER... so, that is why I have to do everything on Facebook these days... WAY TO GO BLOGGER!!!! Thanks for all your user friendliness...

If you want to see the video, go to facebook... if you don't have a facebook account, please go get one! :)

No comments: