Monday, February 22, 2010

15 months... still

I know I posted the 15 month pictures yesterday, but we had Isabelle's 15 month check-up today. She is 28 lbs 7 oz and 32 1/4 inches long! That's 95th percentile for weight and 90th for height - yeah, she's a big girl! :)

She is really starting to talk a lot. New words in her vocabulary: duck, book, doggy, juice, yummy, good, and Jake. I was able to check off all but 4 things on the "what can your child do" sheet at the Pediatrician's today. I can't remember what they all were, but one of them was "Can your child walk up the stairs by herself holding on to a rail or wall" (which I don't let her do, b/c she's not quite tall enough or coordinated enough yet - and I'm just plain old not ready to let her try stairs by herself yet) and another was "Can your child drink from a cup without spilling" (which, honestly, we haven't tested yet, but I'm still going to go with no on this one). So, I think we're doing pretty good!!! I don't remember what the other two were, but I bet she'll be able to do them all by her 18 month checkup! :)

No comments: