Saturday, August 8, 2009

it's been a while

I know it's been a little while, but we've been busy, so get off my back! :) Last weekend, we flew up to Michigan for a VERY short trip for my 10 year high school reunion. It was so much fun! It was great to see everyone and catch up and reminisce. I miss those people! We got a very little bit of visiting in with my parents, somewhere between the getting in late and leaving early and running to and fro. Like I said - it was a very short trip! However, we will be heading back up north FRIDAY for a MUCH NEEDED 10 day vacation! I cannot wait! We are going to be staying at a cottage on Long Lake in Hillman. If anyone wants to come visit, let me know and I will give you directions! :) We will be having Belle baptized on the 16th, so that's exciting. We are totally looking forward to this trip and not having to be rushing all over the place to visit with people. It will be so nice to have a place to stay at where people can come visit US for once!

Anyway, yesterday, we had my company picnic and they had a little kiddie pool set up for the little ones. Belle was the only one that really used it (a couple other kids came splashing through later on). Here's a picture and a little video from her pool time. She LOVES the water! It was way past her dinner time and she didn't even care! (Usually she's fussing if we are 10 minutes late with food and we were almost an hour late and she didn't even seem to notice). I wish we had a nice backyard to get one of these for her! She spent almost an hour in there just splashing around and eating all the toys. She was "dancing" to the music (or at least it looks like it) in the little video. Fun times! I can't wait to see how she does in the lake! Oh - and by the way - thanks for the bathing suit, Aunt Shannon! It's a little big, but it fits! I think I'm going to have to go pick up another one before we head up north. Her other one is a little tight around the belly! haha!Chewing on the alligator

Dancing in the pool!

We cannot wait to see you all! Only a couple more days! :)

No comments: