Wednesday, August 12, 2009

CRAWLING!!!!!

It's official!!! Belle is CRAWLING!!! She has really been working on it for a few weeks now and now she's got it! :) She actually started "crawling" last Friday at daycare, but she wouldn't do it for me all weekend, so I didn't count it until she actually did it for me! :) So, yesterday, I was watching her and she just started crawling! And tonight, she was going all over the place! I got some good video on my camcorder, but since I still can't get the video off of that, I got some not so good video on my camera.



And here are a couple little pics from tonight at bath time. :)
Loving bath time!
Eating the duck.
Wild hair.

Only two more days and we get to come home!!! I can't wait to see you all! (And neither can Belle!)

2 comments:

TB said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOO JEN!!!!!!! :) Way to go Belle!

Amy said...

Time to really babyproof now! :) Have fun in MI!