Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Well, my first Mother's Day was wonderful. :) Belle got up at 7:30 (after staying up last night until 10:30 and finally ending up in bed with Mommy and Daddy). She got up, ate some breakfast, played a little, I did a little cleaning, then Belle cried and snuggled with me and fell asleep about 10. So, I put her back and bed and went and climbed back in bed myself. I was so exhausted (still am...). She woke up before 11 and Nick got up with her and let me sleep and I slept until 1:00! Ahhhh... Much needed rest! So, I finished vacuuming and we all went to lunch and then went to get my car cleaned... However, the car place must have closed at 3 because when we drove by at 3:15 they were taking all the trash cans in and had the driveways blocked off... so... still have a nasty stinky car, but hopefully I'll get over there next weekend to get it cleaned. So, we got home, played some and somehow it got to be 7:00 so I took Belle up for a bath and bed and once again, she decided she wasn't going to sleep... So three hours later... she is finally in bed and I am heading that way myself. Here are some pictures from today.Mommy and daughter on our first Mother's Day.
Sleepy head.
She's stylin' in her adorable little outfit and cute pink sandals! :)

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day too!!

No comments: