Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cute Pics

What a nice, relaxing weekend we had! Much needed too! First, Friday, Belle fell asleep in the car on the way home from daycare (see picture below) and napped until 7... so obviously she decided she wasn't going to go to sleep at bedtime. She was up until 11:30 talking and giggling. It was quite hilarious (the talking and giggling - not the being awake until 11:30). So then we spent most of Saturday shopping. Walmart in the morning, and headed to Annapolis in the afternoon and got my car cleaned (finally!) and went to JoAnn's and got a bunch of fabric to make some lighter weight blankets for Belle for summer. So I finished her other flannel one that has been sitting on my sewing machine since about January and made one other one. I have fabric for 3 more, hopefully I'll get to those this week or next weekend. Nothing fancy, just a couple layers of fabric together. :) Today, I slept in until 11:30 - Nick got up with Belle (good Nick!). Did a lot of laundry and some cleaning and playing with my little sweetie - who by the way - is sitting!!! I had her sitting on the floor and I sat behind her incase she tipped over she would just fall on my legs instead of on the floor and she sat for probably 20 minutes, watching TV and playing with her toys. It was awesome! :) Everytime she would start to tip, she would catch herself and push off my leg and back up! I didn't get any pictures though because the camera was upstairs... Maybe I'll get some later this week! :)

Anyway, here are some pictures from this weekend. She just gets cuter and cuter! We are looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa Lumsden coming down Thursday!!!
In her carseat Friday after daycare. She's been falling asleep, still holding onto the toy in her seat! So cute! Eating her blocks - really she was trying to look in the little mirror on this one, but then it just found it's way to her mouth... I'm pretty sure she's teething. There's nothing we can feel at the surface yet, but she's drooling like a waterfall and chewing on everything she can get to her mouth!
This is one of my favorites! She finally found her toes about 2 weeks ago and now she constantly grabs them. She doesn't put them in her mouth (yet), but she loves to grab them and if I chew on her toes, she just laughs her little head off! It's so funny! :)

Well, I hope everyone has a good week... Don't work too hard and enjoy yourselves! :)

2 comments:

TB said...

What a doll! I love that last one :) Sounds like you had a GREAT weekend!!! :)

Unknown said...

She is so sweet! I love the last one too! Love when they start to play with their toes! Enjoy!!