Sunday, April 19, 2009

Think Spring!

It was beautiful this weekend. Mid 70's Saturday and high 60's today. I got to put Belle in a cute little dress both days. I love it when it's warm enough for the cute little dresses! I would love to say I spent this lovely weekend outside enjoying the sunshine and warmth, however, I actually spent most of the day Saturday snoozing when Belle did, trying to beat this darn cold. I hope she's feeling better than I am! I can't breath and I feel like I've swallowed a porcupine. My ears have been hurting for about a month now, but tonight, one of them did some weird little "pop" thing and now it hurts even more. Guess I better to go the Minute Clinic tomorrow... The last time I felt a little "pop" in my body, I came home with a baby!!! Well, that's my rant for the day... Here are the pictures for you!

The other night, Nick kept kissing Belle's cheeks and it was making her laugh. It was so cute. :)
Smiling after Daddy's kisses. :)Sitting in her chair today in her pretty dress. I can never get her to look at the camera because the flash is too bright, so this is as good as you get.Such a cute little face!!! How could you not love it?!!
Chewing on her fingers, but looking deep in thought. :)She played in her bouncer most of the day. Some days she'll play in there forever just happy as a clam. Other days, she'll scream her head off 2 seconds after she goes in... Today was a good day.
We kept thinking she had fallen asleep in the bouncer because this is what we kept seeing... But really, she was just laying her head down to watch TV! She's too funny!

Well, that's it for me. I'm going to go fold the rest of the clothes and get to bed early. I hope everyone had a good week! I know it's supposed to be rainy (snowy up North), but let's try to make the best of it! :)

No comments: