Wednesday, April 6, 2011

33 Weeks

Dang. 33 weeks alread.  Here is the huge belly. I am officially 2 pounds shy of where I was when I delivered Belle.  Good news - in the last 2.5 weeks, I gained only 2 lbs (which is much better than the average of 2 lbs per week that I HAVE been going at for the past couple months).  I am feeling very large and not at all in charge.
As most of you know, I have been having some seriously swollen feet, ankles and legs the past week.  Here is a picture. The right one is so much worse than the left, but neither fit into my shoes anymore! I am resorting to breaking the new dress code at work and wearing only flip flops, because they will actually fit onto my feet.  If I could reach them, I would at least paint my toenails, but I do not see that one happening anytime soon!  Anyway, take a look at the pic... Seriously... That's just not right...


1 comment:

Amy Starkey said...

awwww girl...i know how you are feeling...i had horrible swelling with kaylen...the best part is that within a few days of having this little one they'll be back to normal! :) you're looking good by the way!