Sunday, February 6, 2011

Struggles

I am doing a lot of struggling lately... Trying to figure out what I want to do with my career.  I am over this engineering stuff. It used to be fun, but is no more.  I do not enjoy what I am doing which is making my job search even more difficult as I am not sure this is what I want to do for the rest of my life or ever for the next 5 years... I am struggling trying to figure out what I want to do, what I want to be when I grow up.  Ideally, I would be able to do something that would make money from home; something that I love to do; something that would allow me to stay home with my daughter and new baby.  What is this dream job? Why have I not been able to figure it out yet?? Hoping for an epiphany soon.

1 comment:

TB said...

keep searching my friend--dream high but set goals to help you attain your dreams.

love ya!