Wednesday, February 2, 2011

24 Weeks

Made it to the 24 week mark this week.  Had a doctor's appointment today to check everything out and all is going well!  I feel like a truck though... much bigger than last time at this time, I think.  But that's supposed to be "normal"??  Anyway, I talked to the doc about all these contractions I've been having and she said it's fairly common after the first one because you are so busy chasing the others around that you are just moving way more than with the first one, which tends to cause more contractions.  She said it's nothing to worry about unless there are more than 4 in an hour and then I have to call to make sure everything is okay. Sooooooo.... nothing to worry about for now!

Had my glucose test today to screen for gestational diabetes.  Hopefully it comes back okay.  Didn't have the best lunch to prepare for that test!!! But it was delicious!  Next appointment is at 28 weeks and will have the rhogam injection then for being RH negative.  And then it's bi-weekly checkups from there.  Here's hoping we win the lotto between now and May so I don't have to go back to work afterward!!!
Big ole belly pic

No comments: