Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Deals this Week

Yeah - TOTALLY rocked it out this week shopping...

At CVS, I got:
  • 4 mens Gillette body wash (on sale $4.00 ea)
  • 1 jumbo pack Pampers Swaddlers (they didn't have Belle's size, so I got some for whenever the next kid comes along!! on sale $8.99)
  • 1 bag peanut butter m&m's (on sale $1.98)
  • 1 father's day card for Nick ($4.99)
  • 1 dove dark chocolate bar (on sale $0.48)

Spent: $0.50 (and got $8.00 ECB back for next week)

Saved: $43.36

At Rite Aid:

  • 1 sample pack Tugaboos diapers ($0.99)
  • 1 bottle Visine Eye drops ($4.99)

Spent: $-0.06 (YES!!!! They actually GAVE me money back!!!)

Saved: $5.98

2 comments:

TB said...

HOW????????????????????????? Amazing!

Jen said...

at CVS I had 2 BOGO free coupons for the body wash, plus 2 $4 off of 2 body wash coupons... Some places won't let you use these together, but they let me. So, I got all 4 for free... PLUS w/ the BOGO coupons, the two free ones actually took $5.49 off the bill (even though the sale price was $4, so that means I made $1.49 on 2 of them). Then, the diapers were on sale for $8.99 and I had a CVS coupon for $4.50 off and a manufacturers coupon for $1.50 off... I also had $7 in ECB's (CVS store coupons) and I messed up a little bit and gave them those coupons first so it took my total to -$2.00... so I had to get the M&M's which took me to -$0.10 so I threw the candy bar in to bring it back up to a positive amount (apparently CVS won't give you money back like Rite Aid!). At Rite Aid, I had a CVS coupon for $2 off Visine and a Mnf coupon for $3 off... They were priced at $4.99 (1 cent money maker...) and they diapers were a sample pack of 2 diapers for $0.99 and I had a $1 off coupon... :) I hope you are trying this stuff out... it's pretty fun after a while just to see what kind of deals you can get!! :)