Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stuff

We had a pretty good weekend here just relaxing. I hope you all did the same! Belle has taken up crying every time I walk out of the room which is just killing me, but we're working through it! The worst was tonight at bedtime. She fell asleep and I put her to bed and she woke up 30 minutes later crying. I gave her her paci back and her eyes went closed immediately and all was good. Until she saw (or heard?) me open the door... then it was complete meltdown. So I held her and rocked her until she fell back asleep and as soon as I put her down, she woke up and was screaming again... She really never does that, so I'm thinking another tooth is coming through (her gums have been pretty swollen for about a week) so we decided to give her some Tylenol. Then I had to rock her for another 30 minutes and finally she's out... I hope she gets some rest tonight. I was up about 8 times last night! That kicked my hiney! I am really getting used to this sleeping through the night thing! :)

Anyway, here are some more photos for you from Friday.
Sporting her pretty dress and eating her puppy. :)
In her pretty pretty princess p.j.'s - still eating the puppy...
Jake hanging out under my chair... Not really sure what he was doing??

Well, tomorrow it's back to work... :( Can't wait for the next weekend! Yea for girls day!!!

Oh - I added some ads to my blog... apparently you can earn money for doing such things. It's a per click deal so feel free to click away! :)

No comments: