Thursday, July 9, 2009

Camera is up and running!

I finally got the power cord from my camera yesterday (came all the way from Hong Kong), so I'm back on a mission with photos!!!

First a funny story for you - Belle pooped on her teachers leg today!!! haha!!! Miss Denise said "Never fails! I have somewhere to go after work and SOMEBODY *looking at Belle* poops or pukes on me!" Haha!! That's my girl! :)
Belle chewing on her toes... Fingers and toes apparently taste quite delicious!
More toe desert.
Don't take that picture!
Cute.
Sporting her onesie from Auntie Shannon.
Mom! Get away from me!
So excited about the camera being back!
Bath time fun. This is her new do. Wizard of Oz style. :)

Well, it's been a while since I posted last, but I can't think of any new stories for you... Class reunion August 1st!!! Can't wait! :) And V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N August 14!!!!!!! Yeah baby!!!!

No comments: