Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Trick

So, Belle has learned a new trick... How to stick out her tongue!!! And she sticks it out ALL THE TIME!!! It's so cute! It has Nick and I cracking up. I finally captured a picture of it last night (when she was supposed to be sleeping, but thought she should be awake and playing and sticking her tongue out instead). So, here are some pictures from this weekend. It was so nice out! :) So she was in her cute little dresses all weekend. For some reason, she hasn't been wanting to go to sleep the last two night either. It must be too warm or something because she is just completely restless. So, she finally went to bed with me last night around midnight and tonight she finally fell asleep around 10:30. So, now I have a lot of things to do quickly before bed. I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow!

So, the radio station I listen to out here is doing a "cutest kid" photo contest and the winner gets a trip for 4 to Orlando. So, I entered this photo with the tongue sticking out because it's so darn cute. :) Voting starts March 16th, so I'll send you all a link then so you can go vote for us!!! hehe!This is her adorable little jean dress and cute little purple hat. I've been looking for a regular little sun bonnet - something to cover her ears and keep the sun out of her face, but I haven't been able to find one. The only thing I can find is these little floppy hats, which I love, but it doesn't tie (so she can pull it right off) and it doesn't keep the wind out of her ears. Oh, yesterday, it was so nice out, so we took the dogs to the park and took Belle too. It was her first trip to the dog park and she loved it! She just watched all the dogs running around and was giggling and smiling, then she fell asleep. :) Too much fresh air!!
Hanging out with her pups. Elwood is such a protector. He would barely leave our side at the park yesterday. He kept thinking "I should go play... no, I should stay by mom and Belle..." I could just hear his little mind running... he would go play for about a minute, then run back to make sure we were okay... it was cute. :)
Sitting in her Bumbo. She just loves this thing. We sit her in it and turn on some cartoons and she'll just chill and watch TV for an hour!!Spitting up on daddy instead of sleeping...
This is when she was supposed to be sleeping... She just wanted to play!! Wide awake and sticking that tongue out saying "You can't make me go to sleep!"

Well, that's it for now. I am going to go pay some bills and get to sleep!!! It's going to be a long, exhausting day! We miss you all and hope to see you soon!

No comments: