Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Smiles!

Well, here are some pictures from the past week for you all. Today Isabelle is 2 months old!! I can't believe it! We go Thursday afternoon for her 2 month check up. I will give you all an update on how big this little girl is after that!
This picture is from today. I can't believe I actually got some pictures with some smiles because she was a little fuss butt all day!! There was about 30 minutes of happiness today (miraculously while I had the camera in my hands) and I was able to capture some of her big smiles! This is the first one with a big smile because usually the flash makes her mad and she gets all grumpy faced when the flash light comes on.
This is from yesterday... look how well these 3-6 month clothes fit her! I just can't believe how big she is still... everyday, I am just in wonderment at how big she is... It has only been 2 months and already I can't remember her being so teeny tiny as she was when she was born!
This one is for Grandma Lumsden. She wanted a picture in this outfit and I waited until the last time she wore it because it's white and every time she had it on, she would immediately poop in it or throw up on it and I had to change her before I could get any pictures! So - here is the super cute little sleeper, but you won't see it again!
Here she is in her cute little overalls. They are newborn size and still too big... how weird the difference in different brands! She's so darn cute! :) She's losing a lot of hair now. She's almost bald on the back of her head, but the rest is still there... She kind of looks like a little old man from the back!! Hahaa!! A cute little old man though! :)
Well, that's all for us... I don't think I have anything else to report!

Hope you all had a chance to watch the inaugeration today! :)

1 comment:

Life 102 said...

She's getting so big Hietikko! Wow. Great pics, thanks for sharing.
Jenn