Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Update

Well, I'll start with cute pictures of the pup-pups.  It was so nice out this weekend.  When they got tired of racing around the yard and digging holes, they came in to lay in the sunshine and take a rest.  This is Jake hiding under the Grandpa chair for a nap and then Elwood (still thinking he's a cat) laying on the back of the couch in the sunshine.  They are cute. :)  

Well, then the next photo is from about Thursday last week (33 weeks, 3 days).  I kept forgetting to take a picture and then I remembered and the camera was lost, so that made it wait another day or two... and then it was Thursday, so there is the picture... Then the next picture is from today (34 weeks).  Amy was yelling at me for not updating this in a while, so I had to get on it today...

Anyway, we had a pretty nice weekend.  Saturday, we went to the Rennasaince Festival in Crownsville which is always fun.  It's entertaining to see all the people dressed up and whatnot.  It was a little warm and I was exhausted when I got home.  I passed out in my new chair almost immediately and then the dogs were barking and being crazy, so I made my way to bed and had a nice two hour nap.  Much needed, I must say!  Anyway, then Sunday, I put together the rocking chair and ottoman in the nursery and cleaned up a little more in there.  Then I started on the quilt for our Little Cookie Monster.  I didn't make it very far yet, but at least it's started!! That's a good thing! :)  Hopefully I'll get time to work on it a little during the week and finish it next weekend.  I'll take pictures when I finally do finish it and I'll show you all. :) 

That's about the extent of this weekend's activities... Back to work today and that's about it.

I did have a doctors appointment today.  Can you believe I only have 4 more appointments scheduled?!?!  Crazy!! And the last one is scheduled for the day after our due date, so maybe only 3 more appointments.  Anyway, I just thought I'd fill you all in on this weeks happenings so far.  Oh yeah, last week, we got all the stuff we ordered from Walmart.  I got the mobile for the crib and it is SOOOO cute!!!  I can't wait to get the nursery cleaned up so I can post some more pictures for you guys! :)  It's really getting cute in there!  I am just trying to make room downstairs for all the stuff I have to get out of the nursery.  But for now, all the stuff is just sitting in the middle of the floor in the nursery, along with a big ole TV that we don't know what to do with... We brought it back from 
Michigan to put in the basement, but then Nick went and got a bigger TV so now we just have this extra one sitting here because there isn't any cable plugs in the nursery to put it in there and  all the other rooms already have TV's.  When did it become normal to have a billion televisions?!!?!  And why do we have a billion televisions?!!  Anyway, I am not sure of the answer to this question, but we happen to have approximately one television too many and I don't know what to do with it anymore now that we only have a 2 bedroom place and not a 3 bedroom sprawling house with several extra rooms that can accommodate televisions... So yeah... I'm done with that for now.

Well, I think I'm going to go have a nice warm shower and get to bed.  I'm so sleepy lately... *yawn*  Goodnight to all!!

2 comments:

jen lumsden said...

You look awfully cute dear and so does your sidekicks. It's hard to believe you are this close. Rest while you can ! Love to All, Aunt Mary

Amy Starkey said...

hey woman! are you ever going to update this thing?? how are you doing? only 1 more month! yeah, i can't wait til you have that little one, then i can go shopping for you. i sent your package out on friday. you should get it like tuesday or something. :)