Monday, October 27, 2008

36 weeks



Well, here you have it... Week 36 (with demon dog in the background).  The belly is big and about to explode.  I can't really see my feet so much anymore and bending over is almost completely out of the question.  I have to pee about 50 times a night still so sleep is not so much happening, but I guess that's okay.  Getting prepared for the Little One, I guess... And I think we've finally settled on some names, but we are keeping them secret!!! Sooo.... You get to wait for another 4 weeks to find out what this Little Lumsden is and what his or her name is going to be!! :)  haha!!!

Well, we went to our childbirth class this weekend.  It was actually very informative.  We learned all about what to expect before labor, what signs to watch for, etc.  We also got to watch a birth... that's always fun... haha!! Could have actually done with that, but glad the lady decided to have us watch it right BEFORE lunch instead of after... :)  We also took a newborn care class Saturday which was REALLY helpful.  The lady was absolutely hillarious!  But she went through everything from diapering to bathing to what products to buy.  It was great and VERY practical information!!  Not much other news, really.  We got our playpen this weekend.  It's really pretty cute and will work great. :) Doesn't match our other stuff, but that's okay.  I also worked on my quilt a little more this weekend.  I still have tons to do on it before it's finished, but, I'm getting there, little by little.

Oh, we got a package from Aunt Amy and Uncle Nate today!!  She made us an adorable little blanket!!! Here is the picture (stolen from Amy's blog 
cause I'm too lazy to take a picture myself).  I love it!!! :)  Oh - I also went shopping this weekend and got the cutest little Thanksgiving outfit!  I hope Little Lumsden wants to come a little early or on time so we can actually use it this year!! If not, I'll have to take it back!  But the good thing is, it was on clearance, so the little hat, socks and outfit were only $13. :)  I love the Carter's outlet!!! It's such a dangerous store!

Oh!!! And Jill had her little baby girl, Phoenix Rose this morning just before noon.  I can't wait to see pictures of the little girl!  AND Jules is pregnant again!! Her new Little One is due end of June/beginning of July sometime! :)

Okay, I guess that's it for me!  I have to get to bed before Nick so I can get to sleep before the snoring starts or I find myself sleeping on the couch, which is totally not a comfy place for a fat pregnant lady!!! :o

1 comment:

Erin said...

Nu uh! You should make him sleep on the couch if anyone has to!! LOL I can't wait to know what it is and what you name it! Parenthood is such a joy, but very tiring!!