Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

My sweet little girl (and husband) got me some beautiful flowers and cards today for Mother's Day! They let me sleep in and enjoy doing nothing all day.  It was fabulous! And my girl worked on saying "Happy Mother's Day" to me all day! What an angel!


Only 15 more days until my second little angel is scheduled to arrive.  I am hoping for an earlier delivery, but suppose I need to just be satisfied with a healthy, happy baby! :)

We have been searching for a bedroom set for Belle, but have been struggling trying to justify the cost when we have so many other things to pay for this spring.  I think I just found two twin beds on Craig's List for  1/4 of the price of the furniture store and a dresser for under $100 (instead of $500)! SOOOO hopefully it all works out and we can get her bedroom set afterall for a fraction of the price that we originally had budgeted.  I also found the stroller I am registered for on Craig's List for 1/2 the price of new.  Still waiting to hear back if that is still available or not.  I sure hope so! I am all about saving some moolah right now! We still have plenty to pay for to get the yard up to par (and it's not looking hopeful to get a deck in this year).  We opened the pool last Thursday and the filter blew up, so we have to replace that at a pretty pricey penny... It's always something! The joys of home ownership!  But I have to say, I'll take that over being cramped into a place that we are not happy with anytime!

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments: